- Sydney Private Tours - Discover iconic architecture, diverse communities and a stunning coastline on our personally-tailored Sydney private tours.
- Private South Coast Tours - Private South Coast Tours Travel along the scenic coastal and country roads of the Illawarra.
- Private Blue Mountains Tours - Dramatic landscapes and accessible viewpoints, plus (optional) hiking activities for all ages and abilities.
- Private Hunter Valley Wine Tours - One of Australia’s oldest wine regions – a very popular destination for food and wine lovers.
From the Blog
- Spring in the Blue Mountains - Spring is a great time for Blue Mountains tours. The weather is usually temperate without much rain - ideal for hiking - and many wildflowers are out. Tourists and locals visit the ever-popular Leura village, where you can see the cherry more
- Sydney Walks – Barangaroo Reserve - The new Barangaroo Reserve is a great new public space beside Sydney Harbour. The park is a peaceful place to relax and watch the boats passing by. The opening of the newly constructed Wulugul Walk means you can now walk more
- Hunter Valley vineyards - Budburst! The season is underway in the Hunter Valley, with new shoots appearing on the vines. Leaf growth will continue over the next couple of months to produce a nice green canopy. Great for those photos when on tour!
“Thank you for visiting the website and your interest in Sydney private tours. Sydney is one of the world’s most appealing cities and the surrounding regions offer plenty of activities for day trips. All tours are conducted by Glenn Kinsville, the founder and tour guide. Operating since 2011, his Sydney private tours are flexible and personalised, so you get to focus on experiences most of interest to you. To keep things simple, you can also just book one of the standard tour itineraries. See the individual tour pages for more info and the photo gallery for pics taken on our tours. Scroll down for social media and Tripadvisor tour reviews.
Please contact Glenn to discuss your Sydney private tours.”