Arrange a tour in 3 easy steps:
- Choose to follow a standard itinerary (as described on the tour page) or contact Glenn to arrange a personalised tour and receive a quote.
- Once an itinerary is set, Glenn will send you a customer reference number for secure online payment of a deposit. Upon payment, you can receive a receipt email straight away and your tour booking is secured. Glenn will also send you a booking confirmation.
- Glenn will contact you the day before the tour to confirm pick-up.
Please see terms and conditions below.
Visa, Mastercard and Amex payments can be made securely through the website or over the phone.
For clients with an agreed itinerary and customer reference number, click here to make a payment.
Terms and conditions
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and is refundable up to seven days prior to departure minus a $30 cancellation fee. The balance is payable on the day of the tour, either by credit card or in cash.
- No shows and cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice incur a cancellation fee of 100%.
- Some routes, places of interest and tour activities stated on our itineraries may not be available on a particular date and may be changed at any time. Please confirm exact itineraries with us before booking.
- Due to changing weather and traffic conditions, exact departure and return times are not guaranteed. Travel routes and activities may be altered.
- Country Trails reserves the right to use alternative vehicles in the rare event that a Country Trails vehicle is out of service.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is not permitted in Country Trails vehicles.
- Prices displayed or quoted are in Australian dollars.