Private Tours Hunter Valley – day trips from Sydney
Whether you’re after a family trip, a romantic retreat or a friends’ day out, enjoy a fantastic break to the country with Country Trails’ private tours Hunter Valley.
Country Trails offer Hunter Valley private tours designed for small groups of up to eleven people. Two hours north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley is a favourite destination for day trips from the city. Our exclusive day tours from Sydney are a way to discover the unique attractions of this beautiful region.
- Escape to the country to take in delightful Australian scenery, wildlife and gardens.
- Sample local artisan produce with wine tasting, handmade cheeses, and more.
- Pick up from Sydney and return to Sydney CBD included.
Country Trails offers Hunter Valley private tours following a standard itinerary, or individually tailored for you and your travelling companions. Our private tours are designed for small groups, so they’re perfect for families, couples, or friends. You’ll discover wine tasting, local produce, unique dining and idyllic scenery to admire. It’s ideal for a relaxing getaway, or an exciting adventure!
For a special day you’ll never forget, try out Country Trails Private Tours—Hunter Valley style!
Wine Tasting, Local Produce and Fine Dining
If culinary adventures are your style, then the Hunter offers more than enough to satisfy! You’ll discover an expansive selection of unique, artisan-crafted foods and wines. Many can’t be found outside the Hunter region.
- Sample the region’s unique, award-winning wines, direct from the vineyard. Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will show you boutique wineries and cellar doors of Pokolbin and the greater Hunter Valley.
- Enjoy signature cheeses from the region’s artisan cheese makers. Delightful in addition to wine tasting!
- Discover a delicious selection of traditional, handmade sweets and chocolates at the village shops. Not just a special treat for you, but also a fantastic gift.
- Taste artisan beers and spirits from microbreweries and distilleries.
- Choose a lunch destination from the Hunter’s ever-changing array of cafes and restaurants.
Looking for an extra special trip for true wine enthusiasts? Please see our specialised wine tasting tours in the Hunter Valley.
Nature, Wildlife and Sightseeing
Whether you prefer tended gardens, or the rugged beauty of the NSW countryside, the Hunter offers a wealth of natural beauty. If you’re a nature lover, then our private tours Hunter Valley can be tailored to explore some truly amazing scenery.
- Spend some time taking in the vineyards from a number of vantage points.
- Take a walk through the Hunter Valley Gardens, with over 60 acres of beautiful display gardens. Plant lovers can admire ten individual feature gardens, with over 8 kilometres of walking paths.
- Meet some of our bizarre and adorable native creatures at Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park or Hunter Valley Zoo.
Private tours Hunter Valley – An Experience to Remember
The Hunter has so much to offer, for friends, couples and families alike. Whatever your tastes, there’s an unforgettable experience here for you! So contact us now to discuss tour options, and receive a tailored quote for your Hunter Valley private tour.