Private Sydney Tours – exclusively for your group
Discover iconic architecture, diverse communities, a stunning coastline and one of the world’s great harbours
If you’re looking for the perfect Sydney day trip, then we have the tour for you. Country Trails private Sydney tours are ideal for travellers looking to explore the Harbour City. Our Sydney private tours are exclusively for you and your travelling companions, so you’ll enjoy personalised service and guidance all the way.
Get a feel for the city
Our private Sydney tours include the popular landmarks, as well as some lesser-known places for an exciting new point of view. You’ll discover historic neighbourhoods, dating from the beginning of European settlement in Australia. Enjoy some of the best harbour views, take a stroll at some of Sydney’s most popular beaches and coastal walks. This tour will suit visitors wishing to orientate themselves in the city and those with limited time to see the main sights.
Private Sydney Tours Itinerary – Book online
- Pickup from Sydney CBD hotels
- Private tour with experienced guide
- Great harbour viewpoints and photo spots for Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See historic architecture and learn about Sydney’s colonial past
- Pass through trendy and character filled neighbourhoods, such as Paddington and Darlinghurst
- Head out to some of the city’s famous beachside neighbourhoods, including Bondi and Manly
Pick-up for private Sydney tours is 7:45am from your Sydney CBD hotel. Your tour typically starts with a drive through The Rocks, the area where European settlement in Australia truly began. Here, we can see some of the nineteenth century streets and buildings where Sydney’s first European settlers lived and worked. We also pass through some other interesting neighbourhoods in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, such as trendy Paddington, famed for its leafy streets and Victorian townhouses. Along the way, we stop at the popular Mrs Macquarie’s Chair viewpoint, to admire the harbour, Sydney Opera House and the city embracing it.
Heading further out we reach Watsons Bay at the entrance to the harbour. From the sandstone cliffs guests can take in the city skyline and headlands of the harbour entrance. Next, we head to Bondi and Sydney’s most famous beach. We stop for pictures, and perhaps a waterfront stroll before heading back towards the city via Centennial Park.
Travelling north over Sydney Harbour Bridge, we pass through some of the north shore neighbourhoods before arriving at Manly, one of Sydney’s most appealing beachside suburbs. Guests can take a walk past the shops and eateries of the Corso, which leads to Manly’s attractive beachfront.
At 12.45pm, we drive back and drop you off at your hotel or the airport. Alternatively, you can linger in Manly a little longer – and perhaps have some lunch – before taking the popular ferry ride back across the harbour to Sydney CBD in your own time.
- End your private Sydney tour in Manly and take the ferry back across the Harbour to Sydney CBD in your own time
- Airport or cruise terminal drop-off – Flying out or departing on a cruise late afternoon or early evening? Drop off at the airport at the end of your tour can be arranged, allowing you to make good use of your last day in Sydney.
Customise your tour^
If you wish to do something different to the above itinerary, or require pick-up/drop-off outside Sydney CBD, please contact us.