BOWRAL & CENTENNIAL VINEYARD MILITARY TOURS
(Inclusive of lunch, wine & cheese tasting and a souvenir)
Bowral and Centennial Vineyard Military Tours – Small group day trips from Sydney
- Rolling countryside, quaint village shops, arts and crafts, homemade produce and vineyards, head south to Bowral from Sydney to experience this region’s amazing diversity.
- While the region is not so familiar to many Sydney visitors, Bowral is the largest town in the Southern Highlands.
- Those that venture down this way will be rewarded with some of the best scenery and culinary delights on offer.
- Let us take you on a quality wine tasting tour at the 5 star Centennial Vineyard while in a military vehicle. A wine and cheese tasting (with a souvenir to keep) and a delightful lunch is included.
- Browse through the cosy and intimate village shops in Bowral. There are lovely cafes, antiques shops and arts & crafts gallery.
- From Sydney head straight south then inland and up to the Highlands.
- Tours venture inland on picturesque country roads up through the Highlands.
- Experience typical Aussie lifestyle in the highland towns.
- Discover the region’s rich agricultural and industrial heritage.
Places of interest
- Dirty Janes (antiques store)
- The Milk Factory Gallery & Exhibition
- Bowral Art Gallery
- Corbett Gardens
- Eden Brewery
- The Little Hand-Stirred Jam Shop
- Bee Mead
- Lolly Swagman
Typical start and finish times
- Depart: 7:30am—8:00am
- Return: 5:00pm—6:00pm
What to bring
- Something warm for highlands and coast
Mobility and fitness
- Suitable for all
Discover one of the Sydney region’s hidden gems
- Our Southern Highlands and Bowral private tours are exclusively for your group, so you can focus on the places and activities most of interest to you.
- Picturesque villages and scenic views are easily accessible, making this tour suitable for all ages and mobility levels. In fact, you don’t even need to get out of the vehicle to appreciate the region’s beauty!
- This touring route will appeal to everyone. Immerse yourself in the arts & crafts galleries, get those lush countryside photos, or shop at the boutique craft stores in the rural towns.
- In the fall, Autumn foliage and leaves are not to be missed.
- Known for their stunning Autumn colours, in March and April each year the trees and flowers that adorn the streets and gardens are awash with breathtaking vibrant colours and hues.
- There is something for everyone in Bowral and the Southern Highlands. Just let your tour guide know what appeals to you most and they’ll focus on it.
What do you normally do on the Bowral and Southern Highlands Private Tours?*
- Pickup from Sydney CBD hotels
- Private tour with experienced guide
- Travel along south of Sydney towards the Southern Highlands and enjoy the great viewpoints and rolling landscapes.
- Take in the sweeping natural landscapes and picturesque farmland.
- Wine and cheese tasting in the 5 star Centennial Vineyard in a military vehicle.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch before heading back to the town of Bowral.
- Wander around heritage towns, and perhaps pop into the craft shops and cafes.
- Visit some of the other places of interest in Bowral and the Southern Highlands.
- *Tour itineraries may vary for each tour operator. Please read the tour operator’s itinerary before booking. Private tours will have the word “private” in the title, on other tours you will be sharing the vehicle with other travellers.