Sydney private tours and small-group experiences – just for you and your companions, or join a small group.
Country Trails offers Sydney private tours and small-group scheduled tours for visitors looking for boutique experiences. Departing from Sydney, our day trips visit the most popular destinations in the area:
- Hunter Valley
- Blue Mountains
- Sydney City
- NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands
Arrange an unforgettable experience for your family, friends or even just for yourself. Search our site for your ideal private tour, or small-group trip with like-minded travellers.
Private tours – tailor your itinerary or keep it simple.
- Every group has different tastes. Whether you prefer a nature hike or relaxing sightseeing, wine and cheese tasting or family-friendly fun, our business is all about directing you to the activities that best suit your group.
- We will be happy to discuss your favourite ideas and help select the most appropriate tour for you.
- Would you rather keep it simple? We offer private tours with standard itineraries for each destination, which will include the destination highlights while staying flexible.
- Your tour operator will take care of the details, so you can simply relax and enjoy a superb day.
Hunter Valley Private Tours
The gourmet getaway
- Just north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley is rich in history and culture.
- It’s one of Australia’s oldest and most famous wine regions, making our private Hunter Valley wine tours an especially popular choice for foodies and wine enthusiasts.
- If you want to include activities other than wine tasting, a Hunter Valley day trip also offers a variety of produce stores and restaurants, feature gardens, wildlife parks and more.
Blue Mountains Private Tours
Wild Australia at its finest
- Perfect for sightseeing and nature lovers, the Blue Mountains offer spectacular stretches of the countryside for you to explore. Beautiful bushwalking trails provide plenty to occupy high-energy adventurers, while others can relax and enjoy the easily-accessible lookouts, a wildlife park and picturesque small towns.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World are popular attractions. It’s the ideal tour to enjoy uniquely Australian plants, animals and landscapes.
Private tours are just for you, so you can choose your own pace, preferred activities, and more. Sydney private tours can include sights and activities to suit your needs and preferences, including:
- Spectacular sightseeing with city and country vantage points
- Iconic Australian animals at a wildlife park
- Easy or more challenging walks
- Local food and wine, casual cafe and restaurant dining
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation, the airport or cruise terminal
With a dedicated vehicle and driver, your trip can be flexible, personalised, and just right for your touring group. Sydney private tours offer the perfect getaway for a couple, family, friends, or a small corporate team.
Join a small-group tour
- Happy to share with others but don’t like big buses? We have a limited number of small-group, scheduled tours, so you can join with other travellers but still keep that small-group feel.
- These tours typically take a maximum of 14, and often fewer, enabling you to meet like-minded travellers and avoid feeling like just one of the herd.
Sydney Tours for the Whole Family
- Travellers of all ages and mobility levels are welcome to contact us. We are always happy to provide advice for tour groups with particular requirements.
- We try to find tour options to suit travellers who might be excluded from “one size fits all” tours.
Tours with children
- Bringing the kids along too? We can find you a tour with an itinerary providing plenty of experiences for the little ones to enjoy.
- For family groups with young children, we can also arrange standards-compliant child seats (normally required for kids under the age of 7).
Touring with seniors & less mobile travellers
- Accessible attractions are available at all our favourite destinations. We will be happy to give specific advice based on your requirements, and to find a suitable tour for your mobility and pace.
- If you travel with a mobility aid, we will try to find you a tour which can accommodate a folding wheelchair, scooter, or similar device.
Tours in other languages
If you require a tour in a language other than English, please contact us. We may be able to find you a tour in your preferred language.
Must-see destinations in our most iconic city
- The city of Sydney is packed with iconic landmarks, beautiful views and important historical sites.
- Our Sydney private tours combine must-see attractions like Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and Bondi Beach, with lesser-known gems throughout the city.
- If you’d rather meet a kangaroo or koala, you’ll find Sydney is an excellent place to see some of Australia’s unique wildlife.
- Your tour can also include zoos, wildlife sanctuaries and aquariums all within easy reach of the city centre.
NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands Private Tours
Authentic Aussie coast & country
- This region, just south of Sydney, offers miles of beautiful beaches and unique coastal towns.
- Relax on a scenic beachfront, cruise coastal and highland roads for beautiful panoramic views, and discover quaint towns and villages which typify the Australian coastal and country lifestyle.
- It’s a tour which, in many ways, showcases “real Australia”.
BOWRAL & CENTENNIAL VINEYARD MILITARY TOURS
(Inclusive of lunch, wine & cheese tasting and a souvenir)
Learn More About Our Sydney Private Tours
Sydney is one of the world’s most appealing cities, and the surrounding regions also offer plenty of activities for day trips. In addition to beautiful scenery and iconic landmarks, our private and small-group tours from Sydney offer activities like bushwalking, swimming, wine tasting, fine dining and more. Whether you’re with family, friends, kids or travelling by yourself, we can organise the ideal short getaway for your interests.
Locally owned and operated
- By booking your tours and activities through us you are booking with a local Sydney business.
- We know the Sydney region and can assist you during your visit. With friendly, professional service and years of local expertise, we will make your Sydney experience one to remember.
- Contact us for assistance with arranging your perfect trips and experiences through Sydney, the Blue Mountains, the Hunter Valley or the NSW South Coast and Highlands.