The Sights of Sydney Military Vehicle Tours
Spectacular scenery, the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge and the landmark Opera House – our sights of Sydney military vehicle private tours lets you enjoy Sydney in all its beauty!
Our sights of Sydney Military Vehicle tours are a convenient 3 hour tour takes you around the spectacular Sydney Harbour and the various sights of Sydney. Military Vehicle tours run from 9am or 1pm and there is also the option to book a Military Vehicle tour at 6pm which will let you take in the beautiful sunset, skyline and city night lights.
- Visit popular tourist attractions, including the Rocks, Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay Wharf, King St Wharf, The Sydney Aquarium, Madam Tussauds or just sit back and enjoy the exhilarating ride in the military vehicle with your private tour guide.
- After your sights of Sydney Military Vehicle Tour, there are delightful café options or restaurant dining.
- Take in amazing scenery at every stop. Our sights of Sydney Military Vehicle Tours offer unforgettable views of our beautiful city.
Places of interest
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- Darling Harbour
- King St Wharf
- Cockle Bay Wharf
- The Rocks
- Sydney Aquarium
- The Powerhouse Museum
- NSW Art Gallery
- Quality cafes and restaurants
Start and finish times
- Military Vehicle Day Tours: 9:00am—12:00pm & 1.00pm-4.00pm
- Military Vehicle Night Tours: 6.00pm—9.00pm
What to bring
- Sunscreen (for day tours)
- Something warm (for night tours)
Mobility and fitness
- General sightseeing suitable for all.
Discover the sights of Sydney in a Military Vehicle
- For those wanting to see the sights of Sydney from a different perspective, why not book a Sydney Tour in a military vehicle.
- Take in the beautiful city skyline of Sydney Harbour and the CBD area.
- We offer day or night tours for guests who are looking for a unique and unforgettable experience.
View the iconic sights of Sydney by day or by night
- You will marvel at the breathtaking views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the famous Opera House and the Rocks, to name a few.
- Breathe in the scent of the Harbour and delight in being outdoors in the military vehicle.
- Complete with military helmets to wear whilst on the tour, this unique experience is offered exclusively through Country Trails Private Tours.
- Because each military jeep can only accommodate 3 adults, 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children, it is a small private 3 hour tour for those visitors who don’t have much time but would like to see the main sights of Sydney City.
- Ideal for those visitors who are less mobile, our Sydney Military Vehicle Tours will take you on a scenic drive around the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the CBD, with plenty of opportunity to take in the wondrous sights of our beautiful city convertible style.
- Would you would rather just relax and take in the scenery? All our Sydneyy Military Vehicle tours offer easily-accessible lookouts and viewing areas, most without having to leave the military vehicle at all!.
What do you normally do on Sydney Military Vehicle Tours?*
- Pickup from “The Loft” at Barangoo (near the Rocks side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge)
- Stunning views with optional short walks if desired.
- Café, pubs or restaurant dining in your chosen city eatery
Sydney Military Vehicle tours typically begin with:
- 9am or 1pm (for day tours) and 6pm (for night tours) from “The Loft” at Barangoo.
- Heading towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge, our experienced driver will take you through the Rocks (the old quarter), towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Tip: To avoid the larger tour groups arrivals, we recommend the early 9am tour.
- Heading around the Harbour to the Sydney Opera House (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), you will continue to view our spectacular Sydney Harbour and skyline.
- You will then stop at the Sydney Opera House , a multi-venue performing arts centre. It is one of the 20th century’s most famous and distinctive buildings.
- Get your first real look at the majestic Sydney Opera House.
- The building and its surrounds occupy the whole of Bennelong Point on Sydney Harbour and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- After a short wander of the Opera House with plenty of opportunity to take photographs, you will then return back to the meeting point, Barangoo,through the city centre.